This great interview covers the following topics that are discussed in the book Blueprint to Wealth: Financial Freedom in 15 Minutes a Week
- Repeatable processes – following specific investing steps
- What is your investing Purpose in your Investment Plan?
- Achieving Financial Freedom
- Your “level of excess” – an others-centered Purpose
- More wealth than you need = abundance
- Maybe build a nest egg to give back
- What skill set is required to only expend 15 minutes a week?
- Most of the 15 minutes is vigilance, not execution
- A real money portfolio described in the book that readers can follow
- A system that creates ongoing wealth
- Evidence to back up the real money portfolio
- How did the author come up with the title?
Click Play to listen to the podcast
Leave a Reply